Scenic Sounds Modules bring life to any layout!
Sound can really bring a layout to life and these new modules make it so easy; just connect two wires to the nearest power source, hide the module, and turn it on.
- Compact sound module with built-in loudspeaker
- Real natural sounds specially recorded for these modules
- Easy connections - just two screw terminals for power supply
- Power from 8-16v smooth DC for natural random sounds
- Or power from DCC for controlling sounds by DCC or random
- Fits inside a model or under the baseboard
- Built-in adjustable volume control
- Joint British development between Gaugemaster and Train-Tech
When powered by DC:
Modules play an appropriate background sound with individual sounds played in randomly.
When powered by DCC:
Modules can play randomly as above, or individual sounds can be played on command by DCC; e.g.Point throw played as a point changes, signal rodding etc.
Sounds on this module include:
- Platform Announcements
- Guard's whistle
- Diesel Horn
- Diesel Locomotive pulling out
Other Sounds are available to create a nice noisy railway or scenic diorama.
Click Here to view the full range of Gaugemaster Scenic Sounds.