The first 4 locomotives of the BLS series BE 6/8 201-204 were built by the Breda company in Italy and delivered between 1926-31. After conversions to increase performance between 1939-40, the locomotives are now called Ae 6/8. Between 1954 and 56, the locomotives 201-204 were subjected to a striking modification to visually adapt them to the successor series 205-208. Among other things, a rounded front end and a seat for the train driver are installed. The difference to the locomotives 205-208 is the shorter cab and the large slightly offset central window. The roof brake is increased by increasing the resistance on the roof and the second pantograph is no longer required. Further conversions are then carried out as for the 205-208 locomotives.
- Prepared for sound decoder incl. Loudspeaker
- Light change based on the Swiss model white
- 5-pin with flywheel
- 2 traction tires, 4 axles powered.
- Prepared for sound
- Cabin lighting changes in the direction of travel (can be switched off)
- Interface NEM 662 / Next 18
- Recommended use from R3 curves