The famous DC express train 165 series, which expanded the express network of the Japanese National Railways, was equipped with an increase in traction motor output, gradient decelerating brake, notch return control, and cold and snow resistant equipment to support mountainous sections. A total of 701 cars have been manufactured in 7 years since then. It was the last DC express train of the National Railways, and there were also green cars and buffet cars, and it was widely used for express and local trains in the Tohoku (south of Kuroiso), Joetsu, Koshinetsu, Boso, Tokai, and Nanki areas.
Introducing a newly developed dolly power with improved light unit surroundings. You can enjoy the express trains of yesteryear seen in various places.
- Renewal by adopting bogie power for motor vehicles. The vehicle of the motor vehicle was changed when the bogie was motorized. Be sure to set it to Moha 164, which is always included in the formation.
- The traction performance of one motor car is a guideline for four cars including the main body of the motor car.
- Mixing with conventional products is also possible. * We do not recommend running a mixture of old and new power because it hinders smooth running.
- Saha 1650 series is the first product to be commercialized. Because it is a new air-conditioning car, the roof has few ventilators, two windows on the front side wife side, and the rear side reproduces the wife side without a cooling air passage
- LED is adopted for each vehicle (headlight… Light bulb colour, front display curtain ... white). Expressing the number display on the driver's cab parts (not lit)
- The signal flame tube of Kuha 165 / Kumoha 165 is set in orange
- H rubber around the window is reproduced in grey. The H rubber of the odor removal window is also reproduced in grey
- Head mark is attached to the 3-car set: "Sado" "Tokai" "Outer bunch" "Inner bunch"
- DCC non-compliant
- Plug in Accessories