This medium-duty truck line was introduced in the late 1980s. Powered by a Navistar DT inline six-cylinder diesel engine capable of up to 350 horsepower, the 4900 series has been a great starting point for a wide range of commercial vehicles, including delivery vans, single- and dual-axle semi tractors, as well as fire apparatus and other government applications.
- Licensed Replica of Popular International Trucks
- Must-Have for HO Model Railroads
- Perfect Size for Collectors
- Positionable Parts on Many Models
- Fully Assembled & Painted
- Die Cast Metal &Plastic Parts
INTERNATIONAL(R) and other International Truck trademarks are licensed by International Truck Intellectual Property Company, LLC.