Designed to control your scale model railroad products and supply power to operate rolling stock, switch turnouts, or to make railroad crossings and signals work.
- PWM (Pulse Width modulation) method is adopted to control even slow motion of rolling stock and to realize its realistic run.
- The output power is enhanced to 1.2A and stabilizes the rolling stock’s run.
- Installed with two-colour LED indicator which is normally lit on green and turns red in case of disorder happening.
- The position of safety device has now moved from the spot beside the output terminal on the side to the upper centre on the front side.
- The master control lever is adopted for this controller as well.
- The turnout switches can be installed on the side for secure connection in this model as well.