Sure to be the focal point of any HO Scale engine terminal, this Walthers Cornerstone 90' Motorized Turntable is where steam locomotives, and later diesels, were turned around at the end of their runs. Normally serving a roundhouse, most smaller turntables were placed adjoining the roundhouse and servicing tracks.
This 90' turntable is large enough to turn typical locomotives as large as a 2-8-2 Mikado or 4-6-2 Pacific. It'll look great at smaller terminals, at junctions and anywhere else steam locomotives must be turned. On your layout use the 90' Motorized Turntable as the heart of your servicing facility alongside other Cornerstone railroad maintenance structures.
- Typical of tables built from 1900s on - some still in service today
- Fits most engine terminals
- Holds locos up to 12-3/8" 314mm long
- User-friendly, illustrated instructions simplify operation and programming
- Layout mounting templates for pit and Cornerstone Turntable Control Box
- Control Box included for use on layouts with DC or DCC train control
Turntable Control Box Features:
- Programmable indexing for up to 99 different tracks
- One-touch 180-degree bridge rotation in either direction
- Simplified LED display with adjustable brightness
- Operable from up to four remote locations with additional Control Boxes (933-2320 each sold separately)
- Comes complete with motor and Control Box, operates on 12-18v AC, 16-24v DC power supply (power supply not included)
- Comes with Code 83 rail installed on bridge